Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goals For The New Year

Last year's goals and their results:

  • Maintain a weight of 185lbs or lower.
    • I weighed 178lbs at my last weigh in.
  • Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
    • From February on I was at the gym 5 to 6 times a week ending this week when I only made it twice... I think I will call this one achieved.
  • Fly at least 3 hours a month
    • I only went flying once this whole year... I failed.
  • Take Microsoft Certification Tests for SharePoint 2010
    • I passed three of the four tests I wanted to take, however I succeeded in getting a MCITP in SharePoint. I passed one developer test, so I guess that makes me a MCTS in that regard...

This Year's Goals:

  • Mantian a weight of 180lbs or lower.
  • Go to the gym at least 4 times a week.
    • At least two BJJ and two Muay Thai work outs per week.
  • Fly at least three hours a month.
  • Complete MCPD SharePoint certification.
    • Apply for Certified Master courses.

No comments: