Sunday, January 22, 2012

Holly Crap, I Am Over The Top Paranoid

I think I am slipping in to crazy paranoia... I am not quite tinfoil hat crazy, but I am getting there. I am headed to a funeral today, and I found myself trying to figure out the best way to conceal my .45 on my suit. To a funeral...
Now, we have all heard about shootings that happen at funerals, but wow, am I really the guy that wants to be packing just in case a shooting breaks out at a funeral for an elderly doctor's wife?? What the hell is up with me?
While it is possible that something may break out at the funeral, it is also possible that an extraterrestrial being will decide to make first contact with the funeral party. Should I make sure to have the protocols for first contact with me during the service? On second thought if that happens, it might be a good idea to have some hardware on me just in case the aliens are less than friendly... SEE??????? WHAT THE FU@K???????

Pretty sure I need help, but when you are paranoid, who can you trust to go get help from? What if they are all out to sell my information?

1 comment:

Husker Freak said...

That is a hard question to answer. I think if you read this excerpt from the book, On Combat, it will help you answer that question. I found this very interesting and I like his perspective on the difference in people. http://www.mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html