Thursday, April 5, 2007

UFN Recap

Not a bad event, but too many commercials...

Results:Thiago Tavares Naoyuki Kotani Decision
My Pick: Thiago by KO second round
Dang no KO but Thiago wins as predicted.

Roan Carneiro def Rich Clementi Decision
My Pick: Roan by decision.
I don't think that we will see Rich again...
Kuniyoshi Hironaka def Forrest Petz Decision
My Pick: Hironaka by decision
Three in a row for the win, two in a row for the pick!!

Kurt Pellegrino def Nate Mohr Submission (Ankle lock) 2:58 rnd 1
My Pick: Kurt taps out a game Mohr by RNC first round
Mohr was definitely game, but Kurt was just too slick. I get the fighter method and round, but not the submission.

Drew Fickett def Keita Nakamura Decision
My Pick: Drew by decision. Wow... I am good. Five in a row.

Wilson Gouveia def Seth Petruzelli Submission (Guillotine choke) 0:39 rnd 2

My Pick: Seth wins this one
Stupid gorillas.

Kenny Florian def Dokonjonosuke Mishima Submission (Rear Naked Choke) 3:57 rnd 3
My Pick: Mishima by decision
Wow... Mishima got owned.
He can not find his groove in the UFC. I think he has one more fight on his contract and they will send him to the WEC or PRIDE.

Justin McCully def Antoni Hardonk Decision
My Pick: Antoni by KO second round.
I drop three in a row, and I dropped off to sleep during this fight. I hate heavyweights who gas.

Joe Stevenson def Melvin Guillard Submission (Guillotine Choke) 0:27 rnd 1
My Pick: Joe by RNC second round
This happened exactly they way I said it would. The end just happened sooner than I thought it would.

I go 6 -3 on the night. Not bad not bad.

No comments: