Wednesday, August 6, 2008

McCain Volunteers Wife For Topless Contest

At The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally every year, drunken bikers get together and have themselves a beauty contest with the drunken ladies they bring with them. Doing what drunken ladies do in front of drunken men they remove items of their clothing for a better chance at victory, all to the cheering delight of the crowd. The winner is crowned Miss Cow Chip.

I must admit that in my younger days I participated in such shows... No matter how much I took off I would never win.

Anyway, not knowing what goes on in this event John McCain, who served in Vietnam, was a POW for many years, and is a long time member of the Senate, in a speech at the rally quipped:
"I was looking at the Sturgis schedule, and noticed that you had a beauty pageant, so I encouraged Cindy to compete. I told her with a little luck, she could be the only woman to serve as both the First Lady and Miss Buffalo Chip."


Finally, something in the McCain campaign that I can get behind!

I very much doubt that John McCain, who served in Vietnam, was a POW for many years, and is a long time member of the Senate, meant that his wife should bear it all for the crowd, but I would have paid cash money to have been in the room when he learned what kind of beauty contest he wanted his wife to enter. I bet some bad words were said...


Miss Buffalo Chip?

Story

No comments: