Thursday, May 15, 2008

Golf!

I shot the best game ever last night! I could not believe it. It was the first time I really held my game together on a large course.
I played the back 9 of The Knolls. Lots of hills, lots of water.
Putting remains the weakest part of my game, but my goal is just to keep up with everybody and not slow play, so I didn't really mind it.

Lots of fun, golf. It is a game where technique counts for everything, and strength counts for next to nothing. I was, by far, the most fit guy in my foursome. I was the strongest, and the most explosive. At nearly any other sport, especially the combat sports I practice, I would have destroyed all three of my opponents. In the game of golf... the most unauthentic, out of shape guy, with PGA swing technique, spanked me solidly by 10 strokes.

Maybe I need better clubs...

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Careful, you'll catch the gay out there 'stroking' with your male foursome...

NattoNinja said...

I am secure in my sexuality that I can say stroking only giggling a little bit.