Monday, September 29, 2008

The First Debate

I didn't watch it. I didn't need to. I read the transcript, and then I looked at the polls to see who the people thought won.

From reading the transcript, I would say that McCain attempted to present his case, and that Obama was waving the hammer and sickle. So, I knew 100% that the people would be saying that Obama won the debate.

I was right.

Freedom is dead in America, and it becomes evident when Obama out and out says that the free market can not solve any problems. Never mind that government buying bad loans off of banks is what got us in to the credit crunch in the first place. Government is the answer says Obama... And McCain!

We are at the point of the downhill slide in to Communism and oppression. Its march was arrested briefly by Ronald Regan and the Republican congress of Newt Gingrich. Those two moments were merely speed bumps in the road set forth by Hoover, Roosevelt, LBJ, and George W. Bush.