Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sara Gives a Speech

Blah, blah, I am Governor of Alaska, blah, blah, blah, I have a baby with Downs, blah, blah Liberals are bad.

Who cares? Except in very rare circumstances the Vice President of the United States of America does very little. I would love to be VP. You get to go everywhere around the world, and talk to all of the news makers, but not really negotiate anything. You have to attend all sorts of funerals and stuff, but that is not so bad.

Does anyone think for a moment that Sara Palin, as VP, would have any power at all in a McCain Administration? HA!! No freaking way! The only thing she could do is resign if McCain does something that she does not like.

McCain does his speech tonight. I will skim the transcript, like I did with Obama's speech. The only thing I am really interested in is how Obama will handle his interview with Bill O'Riley tonight. If nothing else we will get to see how good a dancer he is.

No comments: